Location: Market Drayton
Reporting to: Head of Talent
Talent Administration Team Leader required on permanent basis for well established leader in the logistics market. Based at our at Market Drayton depot you will report to the Head of Talent.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Be system expert of the Recruitment System (ATS) appropriately managing the candidate pool and system reporting function, supporting the end to end recruitment process.
- Process applicants in ‘real time’ through the candidate management system
- Advertise all roles as required using agreed methods, in a timely manner
- Monitor the Careers Website in support with the Resourcing and Marketing functions to ensure a positive candidate experience.
- Manage the OnBoarding Website, constantly reviewing and seeking improvements
- Support the communication and ensure compliance of part of the recruitment processes
- Keep updated on current recruitment trends and industry thinking
- Collate the new start employment packs, responsible for managing the return of new starter details.
- Undertake other projects as identified in the course of your work
- Represent the Company & values of the business, portraying a professional and business like image
- Managing the companies referral scheme
- Shortlisting candidates for non-management vacancies
- Liaising with candidates via email and telephone
- Liaising with Payroll departments regarding weekly and monthly pay cut off intervals
- Conduct annual Personal Development Plans with Talent Team
- General managerial tasks, such as completion of Return to Work forms for the team and annual leave scheduling
- General administration of the ATS system, raising tickets and troubleshooting
Skills & Competencies:
- Experience managing an in-house end to end recruitment process.
- Support Head of Talent and Talent Partner with administration of the group talent system.
- Experience in a fast paced, high volume recruitment environment
- Have a dynamic, can do attitude and the ability to bring solutions and contribute ideas
- Assertive approach with high level communication, attention to detail and accuracy
- Planning and organising skills, with the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work without direct supervision, prioritising work and meeting deadlines
- Adaptable and methodical approach to work and training.
- Conscientious and reliable
- Ability to work as part of a team or individually. Professional, approachable and helpful
- Travel required – below 10% of total work time
Shifts: Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm
The Culina Group provides high-quality logistics and related services for food & drink grocery brands.
We are totally customer focused and specialise in the development and implementation of total supply chain solutions for major or niche ambient and chilled brand manufacturers and distributors.
Our goal is to establish a customer orientated one-stop solution that can meet existing and future challenges that are faced by food, drink and grocery manufacturers and the changing demands of the retail sector.