As one of the UK's leading and most respected credit management companies, we believe in the importance of good relationships. Whether that's with our customers or our people.
At Lowell, we know that our greatest asset is our people. That's why we're looking for a passionate and ambitious Talent Acquisition Partner to support our company's rocketing growth, and identify, attract, and retain, the best possible talent.
We currently have an exciting new opportunity to join the Lowell team souring exceptional talent into our volume business area
What will you be doing?
As a Talent Acquisition Partner, you'll be an enthusiastic communicator, and really revel in sourcing and shepherding candidates through the entire recruitment process.
You'll be committed to ensuring the best experience for every candidate, and ardently support all those involved in the recruitment process.
You'll also establish, manage, and nurture strong relationships with our major stakeholders and third party suppliers.
You'll be dynamic, resourceful, and organised, and really thrive in a fast-paced and exciting environment.
What do you need to bring to our team?
- Ability to work to tight deadlines within a fast moving environment.
- Effective time management, planning and organisation skills with the ability to prioritise and coordinate activities.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships internally and externally.
- Enthusiasm, ability to maintain confidentiality, be a self-starter and work unsupervised.
- A confident, calm, and objective, approach when operating at all levels.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office - Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
You'll also need to be:
- Quality and process driven in assignment delivery.
- Highly motivated to add value, deliver and exceed expectations.
- Customer focused, self-motivated, and ability to manage own workload.
- Commercially driven and focused to demonstrate business value, balancing commercial risks and benefits.
- Experience of recruitment, attraction and selection, ideally within both an agency and internal recruitment environment.
- Experience of providing recruitment advice in line with HR policy and employment law.
- Experience of working in a recruitment department within a fast paced environment.
- Stakeholder management and support
- Competitive salary, discretionary bonus, pay reviews, contributory pension
- 3% flexible benefits - including cycle to work, critical illness, dental insurance, childcare vouchers, travel insurance, dining club and retail discounts.
- Free shuttle bus from Leeds City Centre
- Subsidised restaurant and free on-site gym