Talent Acquisition Strategist
About the company
Our client is a charity focused on supporting equality and equal rights across commerce and industry for people of all backgrounds and abilities. They have an exciting new opportunity to join a really key project to look at their Talent Acquisition Strategy which will focus on attracting and retaining talent that represents their business and their ongoing commitment to attracting a wider and more diverse workforce and being a great place to work.
About the role
You will be responsible for designing, developing, and co-producing the new talent acquisition strategy. You will lead on the development of their Employer brand; that will support meaningful development of careers and them being an Employer of Choice.
- Create a sustainable talent acquisition strategy and to ensure it is co-produced to ensure they reach and attract a greater diversity of candidates, broadening the markets using available research and insights they have commissioned.
- Analyse the hiring needs of our directorates, creating a long-term talent strategy with forecasting and succession planning.
- Devise and implement sourcing strategies to build pipelines and talent banks of potential applicants.
- Create and implement end-to-end candidate hiring processes to ensure they are accessible and promote equality, diversity and inclusion, and that successful and unsuccessful candidates have a positive experience.
- Designing, planning and executing recruitment and selection processes
- To look at attraction strategies through programmes such as Apprenticeships, Traineeships and the government's Kickstart programme.
- To plan, co-ordinate and run projects which drive employee engagement and improve employee experience
Who you will be
- Experience in designing and delivering successful and results driven Talent attraction and acquisition strategies
- Ideally having worked on co-produced projects
- Strong understanding of D&I and in working on delivering effective and engaging strategies
- Experience of Employer brand development.
- Experience of running projects from start to finish and final evaluation
- Experience of sharing your work both with internal and external audiences, including social media
- Recent experience of resourcing talent for senior hires
- Knowledge of graduate and apprenticeship programmes would be ideal but not essential
Why you should apply
- You will be an experience Talent Acquisition Strategist
- You will be passionate about improving and implementing effective D&I focused attraction strategies
- You will be creative, and solution orientated with the ability to listen, engage and discover opportunities
- Perhaps you have been impacted yourself by issues around D&I and want to really work for an organisation that genuinely wants to work positively not just internally but also influencing external organisations and partners they work with.
Other key information
- This role is for 3m initially but could extend
- Start date: Immediate (short notice period of 1-2 weeks may be considered)
- This role can be fully remote or based in the office which is fully accessible
- There is flexibility to do this role on a full-time or part-time basis (minimum 3 days per week)
- Head of Recruitment
- Head of Talent Acquisition
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'