Talent Acquisition Specialist
We are looking for an experienced recruiter to join our Capability Building Team based Near Monmouth.
You will be helping us to build our pool of specialist change management associates, permanent advisory and operational teams.
Applicants should have:
- experience of the full recruitment lifecycle, ideally in both permanent and contract recruitment,
- outstanding relationship building and organisational skills;
- a "can do" flexible approach;
- experience of professional services recruitment, e.g. consultancy, accountancy, legal;
- knowledge or experience of overseas recruitment is desirable;
- a collaborative working style;
- a full driving licence and access to a vehicle. Our offices are located in an idyllic rural location which cannot be reached by public transport.
What’s in it for you?
Flexibility - we will consider applicants on a full or part-time basis and offer home working arrangements.
Variety - looking for highly specialised skills means you’ll have an opportunity to engage with individuals from many organisational backgrounds in the UK and further afield and manage a mix of permanent and contract appointments.
Professional Development - you’ll have the opportunity to participate in some of our core change management Prosci training, and we encourage membership of professional bodies.
Interested? Send your CV quoting reference CB14664
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job