Clarify are growing! We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to come and join our team here at Clarify. If you have experience in-house, RPO or agencies please get in touch.
The key features of the Talent Acquisition Specialist role is as follows;
Screening & Selecting Candidates
Working with the Talent Acquisition Resourcer to ensure the hiring goals of the Talent team are met by screening candidates through various recruitment channels, including job boards, social media and advertising etc.
- Screen candidates via telephone to establish availability and suitability in relation to role requirements. Providing feedback to unsuitable candidates to ensure a great candidate experience at all times
- Interviewing prospective candidates in line with Behavioural Event Interview techniques to assess candidates to ensure hiring accuracy
- Be a Clarify Brand Ambassador to drive interest in Clarify and ensure that we are an employer of choice
- Building candidate toolkits following the Values & Motivation assessment
- Ensure Line Managers understand candidate profile and identify potential risks of hire to further probe at interview
- Ensure the Clarify employee value proposition, culture & values are communicated effectively during the recruitment process
- Work with Hiring Managers to ensure the candidate experience is positive and of high quality through both the information and feedback that they receive and the quality and style of interviewing
To ensure the ATS systems is up to date and able to provide accurate management information to Head of Talent
- Ensure candidate details are entered correctly onto the ATS and workflow compliance
- Ensure candidate status and notes are accurately updated onto ATS
- Use data from ATS to provide a forecast of future pipeline of candidates to Head of Talent
Communicate effectively to both Hiring Managers and candidates throughout the recruitment process.
- Act as the main point of contact for candidates through the entire recruitment life-cycle ensuring they are kept up to date throughout the different stages of the recruitment cycle and that feedback is given in a timely manner.
Work with Head of Talent to ensure smooth offer process.
- Produce offer letter and contract paperwork to successful candidates in a timely manner.
- Manage the candidate expectations throughout the offer process, through offer extension, negotiation through to acceptance.
- Stakeholder Management