Seabourn is a multi-award winning, world-leading cruise company that has people and passion at the forefront of everything we do. Within our newly established Seabourn UK HR department, we are looking for a people driven 'Talent Acquisition Specialist’ who will be part of a team that is responsible for the global sourcing of quality staff for the hotel department onboard the 'Yachts of Seabourn’. Working closely with stakeholders and other key business personnel, you will have the opportunity to deliver six star hospitality professionals that our guests demand.
All applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK and live within a commutable distance of our head office in Southampton.
This role requires the successful candidate to:
- Develop current source markets and continually search for new attraction locations
- Prepare and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges
- Source and attract candidates by using databases and social media
- Manage recruitment mail boxes and talent pooling candidates
- Screen candidate’s resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable personnel selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Organise secondary interviews with stake holders for senior management positions.
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes.
- Assist the HR Coordinators with the 'on-boarding’ process
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices in line with Seabourn and Carnival UK guidelines.
- Provide analytical and well documented reports to the rest of the team
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Promote company’s reputation as "best place to work"
You will need to have:
- High energy and a passion for people and recruiting
- A background in recruitment/marine/cruise preferably
- A great telephone manner
- Ability to thrive under pressure
- Attention to detail and a passion for customer service
- Talent for problem solving and great influencing skills
- Able to handle multiple candidates at one time
- Excellent computer skills, including Excel and Word
Seabourn pioneered small-ship, ultra luxury cruising, and continues to represent the pinnacle of that unique style of travel. Its fleet of intimate, all-suite ships, carrying between carrying between 450 and 600 guests each, sail to the world’s most desirable destinations at their peak seasons. On board, guests are served by an award-wining crew numbering nearly as many as the guests, hand-picked and extensively trained to deliver Seabourn’s signature style of thoughtful, personalized and heartfelt hospitality. Seabourn’s ships attract accomplished people who enjoy travelling well, and sharing fun and adventures with other interesting people. A great many of them have found the Seabourn cruise experience to be their preferred method of travel, and return regularly to sail with us again and again. We would welcome the opportunity to explore whether that might be true for you.