Our client a global manufacturer and supplier of precision instruments, from weighing equipment to inspection equipment used within laboratories and industrial manufacturing sites are looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist.
The main purpose of the TA Specialist is to support in building a professional and modern TA function for the clients UK businesses which works closely with their European TA Centre of Excellence.
You will be leading the recruitment process end to end and can expect a working environment in which you can continue to develop, be able to apply your strengths and spark new ideas.
* Translate business needs into effective talent acquisition actions to attract and select top talent
* Coach and influence line managers and Unit HR teams on up to date recruitment practices which add real business value
* Act as the trusted recruitment partner of the Hiring Managers. Provide information and guidance around the recruitment process, share market insights, propose recruitment strategy and provide regular feedback and follow up on the process,
* Responsible for the end to end recruitment process ensuring proper candidate management including effective job descriptions and providing feedback to candidates
* Source, identify, pre-screen and qualify candidates to provide shortlists
* Ensure that hiring procedures are in compliance with corporate policies, guidelines and local legislation
* Work with stakeholders to help implement new Applicant Tracking System and manage data on an ongoing basis to ensure data integrity for quality reporting
* Build a Preferred Supplier list of agencies with SLAs and contracts which are clear and consistent
KEY QUALIFICATIONS KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
At least bachelor degree in human resources management or similar level of experience
Recent knowledge of recruitment market and up to date sourcing techniques
Effective screening and interviewing skills,
Digital mindset and proven experience using ATS tools, as well as Social Media (e.g. LinkedIn),
For a confidential discussion on the above role or other similar roles please send your CV / or call
Key words: Talent Acquisition, Recruitment, Sourcing, Applicant Tracking System,
Gi Group Pharmaceuticals provides a tailored Account Managed Service and dedicated Pharmaceutical recruitment team and partners with many different Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology clients throughout the globe and the United Kingdom.
- Talent Acquisition
- Applicant Tracking System