As Talent Acquisition Specialist based in the UK you are focused on attracting the best professional talent to UPS utilizing the latest web–based recruiting channels which include job boards, job board aggregators, search engine marketing, and social media platforms. You will develop talent community relationships through outreach using social media platforms such as LinkedIn, and leverage channels such as Facebook, and Twitter locally to attract the right talent.
You will review profiles and CVs, conduct telephone and video interviews present potential best-fit candidates to the hiring manager for consideration.
This role is a great opportunity for an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist or Recruiter to join the European Talent Acquisition Team.
· Liaising effectively with the hiring manager and HR counterparts across Europe to assess recruitment needs, hiring trends and job specifics so you stay ahead of the curve and proactively source for talent in the markets and regions assigned to you.
· Exploring and deciding on sources of recruitment and leveraging your copy-writing skills to make sure your job ads are in line with employer branding guidelines and reach the targeted audience.
· Utilizing social networking platforms to identify and engage with potential candidates while building social digital communities and a network of connections, driving candidates to apply on our jobsite.
· Screening profiles against job requirements, interviewing both active and passive external applicants over phone and video and making the initial selection decisions.
· Monitoring the sourcing process of all shortlisted applicants to ensure hiring needs are met timely.
Founded in 1907 as a messenger company in the United States, UPS has grown into a multi-billion-dollar corporation by clearly focusing on the goal of enabling commerce around the globe. Today, UPS is a global company with one of the most recognized and admired brands in the world. We have become the world's largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialized transportation and logistics services. Every day, we manage the flow of goods, funds, and information in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job