- Are you looking for a full lifecycle recruitment role for a global organisation?
- Do you have experience recruiting within the Creative, Product and sales sectors?
- Are you driven and passionate about sourcing the best 'people' in the Creative and Product market?
An exciting opportunity has a risen for an experience Talent Acquisition Specialist to join a Global Advertising organisation who are the industry-leaders in what they offer!
Due to consistent growth and success there is an exciting opportunity to join the Talent Acquisition team and focus on recruitment within the Product, Creative and Sales teams.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of four years experience recruiting within the Creative and Product sector and able to pro actively attract talent to continue the companies' strategic growth plans for 2018.
You will be reporting into the Manager Of Talent Acquisition and working alongside the other Talent Acquisition Specialists you will need to be able attract talent with efficiency across multiple channels and work within a fast paced company which is growing rapidly.
If you are looking for excellent exposure, a mixture of challenges, and a career-building Talent Acquisition position this is the ideal role for you.
- Focusing on Product and Creative roles you will need to own the full recruitment cycle.
- Build hiring manager relationships on Mid to Senior level roles for current and future hiring needs.
- Be able to source and attract candidates through a variety of search resources including Social Media.
- In collaboration with the Talent Acquisition Manager and hiring managers, you will need to build and deliver talent research, sourcing campaigns, and establish a network of potential candidates.
- Evaluate resumes and screen potential candidates to assess their fit with the companies requirements core values
- Responsible for the initial point contact for candidates and then ensuring a positive experience and smooth hand over to the hiring manager.
- Record, maintain and track candidate activities in the tracking system.
- Track, analyse and share sourcing pipeline activity and updates with the TA Manager and team.
- Stay current on external recruiting and hiring trends to influence sourcing, candidate selection, and company targeting
- Share ideas and drive improvements with the TA Manager and hiring teams to attract talent.
- Contribute to candidate coordination and other ad hoc Talent Acquisition initiatives and projects where necessary.
- 4-6 years experience within a Talent Acquisition or Recruitment environment which includes the sourcing and hiring of Product, Creative and Design.
- A social, "matchmaker" personality with a motivation from finding talent and engaging with them.
- Ability to be creative, and adaptive with both written and verbal communications.
- A collaborator who views candidate development as a team effort with an ability to push through process, hiring manager, or candidate stagnation
- A curious mind-set and ability to seek information, answer questions, solve for objections and leverage resources independently.
- Strong academics (BA/BS degree)
- Proven ability to learn and understand complex products and processes
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
Salary is Circa £50K depending on experience.