The Recruitment Department of the French Chamber of Great Britain is acting as an agency for its 600 member companies, one of which is currently recruiting a Talent Acquisition Specialist.
The company is an international luxury group.
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist you will have a strong focus on strategic and global HR projects, market research and managing our internal knowledge database.
The position is based in Central London.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design and develop ad-hoc strategic HR projects presentation based on challenges and priorities set by the company.
- Conduct market research and mapping for designated target talent pools
- Support the Group Executive Recruitment Manager (based in Paris) on various projects
- Assist Head of Global Executive and Creative Recruitment Sourcing and Group Executive Recruitment Manager in confidential executive searches for the Brands
- Assist the recruitment team in the creation of reporting documents & updating the internal knowledge database
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree: Major in HR or Strategy a plus.
- 3+ years of relevant experience (HR, Luxury, Consulting & FMCG experiences preferred)
- Keen interest in Human Resources (particularly in Recruitment would be ideal) & the Luxury industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and French
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office), especially capable to create impactful PowerPoint decks
- Self-driven and highly motivated personality
- Comfortable working autonomously
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- High level of confidentiality and integrity in an executive environment
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. Please, apply only if your profile matches the requirements listed above.
- Human Resources
- Talent Acquisition