Talent Acquisition Specialist 6 months FTC
- Ensure a consistent process for the management of applicants and processing of candidate information across the UK
- Initiate and maintain a network of contacts to help identify potential candidates for the appropriate roles
- Interviews prospective employees and evaluate candidates against the requirements of the role to appoint appropriately
- Coach hiring managers and HR teams on interviewing and candidate assessment techniques to drive business effectiveness
- Organise and lead the running of recruitment open days on site and at external job fairs, driving Talent Acquisition and filling vacancies
- Collaborate with the HR Lead to develop and interpret the recruitment plan disseminating from the overall Greencore people strategy
- Support HR teams in the use of the in-house recruitment system and manage the parameters in which it operates
Are you a determined, proactive and self-driven individual with an interest in talent sourcing and recruitment? If yes, then we have a great opportunity to join Greencore and grow your career within Talent Acquisition and be a part of a business that puts people at the core of everything we do!
As Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will support the TA team not only with administrative duties relating to our recruitment process, but you will also engage with passive talent through proactive sourcing. This is a high volume, fast paced role which will be best suited to a result driven and motivated person with excellent communication skills.
6 Months FTC - This role will be based from our site in Spalding but will also cover high volume recruitment at our site in Wisbech.
Here at Spalding, we have a team of around 540 colleagues. We produce coleslaw, potato salad, salad bar bulk products (2kg), pasta salads and couscous/grains for some of the biggest retailers in the UK including Morrisons, Co-op, Asda, Aldi, Lidl, Sainsbury’s, KFC, Nando’s, Pizza Hut and Costco. Our Spalding site has a restaurant with hot food available to all our colleagues.What we’re looking for
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and candidates
- Experience or knowledge of High Volume Recruitment would be desirable but not essential
- Experience of computer systems such as Word, Excel, Email, Power point
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and work under pressure
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- 25 days holidays (pro rata)
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'