Talent Acquisition Resourcer
Hays Recruitment | Talent Acquisition Resourcer | £20-23K
Working closely with the Talent Acquisition Partner, you will support the direct recruitment of talent in Hays by the implementation of attraction strategies; support with assessment and selection processes, further positioning Hays as an Employer of Choice in Scotland; contribute to the management of an end-to-end recruitment process to secure and retain high quality talent and consistently ensure a high quality candidate experience during the Hays selection process.
What should I expect day to day?
Talent Acquisition supports key stakeholders within the Hays business to recruit the talent needed for the business to achieve ambitious targets.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Managing the candidate experience
- Supporting hiring managers and directors, and managing business expectations
- Maintain attraction strategies via social media
- Create good news stories to attract talent
- Support a continuous pipeline of assessed talent to the business
- Scheduling interviews and providing feedback to applicants
- Work in conjunction with Regional L&D Partner to enhance the onboarding experience
- Maintain compliance with all internal policies and processes
- Influencing and guiding Hiring managers where required
Working in Talent Acquisition can be a demanding position, but if you are ambitious and determined we will give you all the tools and support needed to meet the demands of the role and progress your career.
What you'll need to succeed
In addition to displaying Hays core values: ambitious; passionate about people; expert; innovative; insightful; and doing the right thing, the Talent Acquisition Resourcer will display the following competencies:
- Commercially aware with an innovative approach to talent acquisition
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident influencing skills
- Highly credible
- Complete discretion and confidentiality
What you will get in return
- The backing of a Global Company, established for over 50 years
- Best Technology in the Industry
- Paid x 13 times per year
- The opportunity for recognition at local, regional and national awards
- Access to a free well-being package
- Gym discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Charitable Giving
- Access to virtual doctor unlimited times per year
- Employee loans to buy Tech/Rail/Tram travel
- Paid charity day #helpathays
- Parents@hays support network
- Comprehensive training
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'