I am seeking a Talent Acquisition Project Manager for my client within the retail sector to lead on the delivery of their talent lifecycle processes focused on attracting and acquiring top talent. This is a 12-month fixed-term contract and the successful candidate will be able to translate strategic talent acquisition strategy into workable objectives.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Leading the Projects team and delivering the Talent Acquisition strategy for all business units by creating clear goals and driving results.
- Ensuring social media initiatives are optimised and innovative which will bring return on investment and create brand awareness for the client.
- Enhancing the Talent employer brand through their own career site representing clear pathways for careers in Retail and Head Office.
- Using 3rd party sites like Glassdoor, LinkedIn and milkround to further promote brand awareness.
- Ensuring the key aspects of the Talent Acquisition project are documented such as budgeting and forecasting.
- Ensuring top talent is attracted to the client by providing a positive candidate experience.
- Tracking the candidate process through qualitative and quantitative data measures.
- Analyse the data behind recruitment drives to streamline performance and coming up with solutions to the problems behind acquiring top talent.
- Inspire the Projects and Talent Acquisition team to create a nurturing environment for top talent.
As an ideal fit for this position you will have the following experience:
- Strong experience of leading Talent Acquisition strategies and processes.
- Solid understanding of how to improve the candidate experience.
- Proven track record of influencing and managing internal and external stakeholders to build relationships.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills at all levels of the company including Board level.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment while juggling multiple responsibilities.
- Proven track record of successfully delivering talent acquisition projects.
- Strong commercial and business acumen.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.