Role: Talent Acquisition - Programme Lead (Fixed Term Contract)
Location: Wilmslow or Edinburgh (min 2-3 days a week has to be in Wilmslow)
Salary: £90,000 - 110,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Benefits: 12% bonus at target, PMI, 28 days holiday + stats, double matched pension contributions (Maximum contribution up to 7% from Employer) and much more!
Royal London is the largest mutual life, pensions and investment company in the UK, with Group funds under management of £106 billion. Group businesses provide around 9.0 million policies and employ 3,449 people. (Figures quoted are as at 30 June 2017).
Founded as a Friendly Society in a London coffee shop in 1861, Royal London started out with the aim to help people avoid the stigma of a pauper's grave. Since then we have been helping people help themselves and are committed to delivering the best value for customers and putting members first.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Head of Talent/Head of Resourcing to join the People function based in either our Wilmslow or Edinburgh office.
What will your role be?
As part of the extended leadership team for the People Team, this individual will be responsible for leading the strategic agenda for resourcing. This role will be accountable for the recruitment operating model, working closely with our outsourced recruitment partner to ensure Royal London attracts, recruits and on-boards the capability requirements as defined in workforce plans. Driving a cost effective and quality (candidate and hiring manager experience) model for both a permanent and flexible workforce is a critical element of this role.
Your key areas of responsibility will be:
- Aligned to the Royal London Talent Strategy, design and implement resourcing strategies to ensure a supply of talent across the Group(including early career, emerging talent and senior high potential)
- Define and lead the recruitment operating model to ensure provision of a high quality service, both the hiring manager and candidate experience, including:
- Candidate attraction strategies are well designed, targeted appropriately and seek to attract the right candidates, often within challenging labour markets
- Assessment and selection processes are designed to support the operational and strategic aims
- On-boarding tools to engage new hires and support the transition to the new role/Royal London
- Act as the organisational expert in the use of recruitment initiatives and workforce planning models.
- Lead recruitment strategies for the Executive Committee
- Lead the strategy for a flexible contingent workforce
- To take responsibility for improving and sustaining improvements across a range of workforce metrics and ensuring effective workforce planning that interacts in a timely manner with the Medium Term Planning (MTP) process
- Manage Key supplier relationships within the recruitment operating model, ensuring SLAs are met and continuous improvement strategies align to the Royal London People Strategy
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Excellent understanding of Talent Acquisition best practice - both resourcing and recruitment strategies
- Excellent communicator who can create partnership relationships with all leaders across Royal London
- Significant experience in Resourcing at senior level, preferably within Financial Services
- Strong Examples of designing and implementing recruitment operating models
- Experience of strategic workforce planning and creating fit for purpose workforce planning tools
- Experience of delivering resourcing strategies in a complex multi-site business
- Managing budgets and approval process for recruitment spend
To apply, please use the 'Apply Online' link below.
For any further queries regarding the role, please contact Joe Donnelly
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job