Title: Talent Acqusisition Partner
Based: Wimbledon, UK
Reporting to: Head of Talent Acquistion and Projects
Kindred Group is one of Europe's largest online gaming businesses with 11 brands across 19 markets and over 20 million active customers. We're passionate about what we do and recruiting the very best talent is central to achieving our aim of being the number one gaming operator across all markets. We're a culture led business and are consistently ranked in the Great Places To Work survey.
In total, we're a team 11 people spread across London, Stockholm, Malta and Gibraltar and we're looking to hire an excellent recruiter to join our team in London.
Within the talent acquisition function, we promote autonomy, flexibility and above all, make sure it's a fun place to spend your time each day! You'll have end to end responsibility for recruitment (planning, marketing, selection and interviewing) for a number of roles across different teams.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the with the recruitment for a range of roles across the business
- Business partnering with managers to support them through the full recruitment life cycle focusing on enabling good selection decisions in a timely fashion
- Delivering innovative and fresh approaches to candidate sourcing
- Searching for, and networking with, candidates from relevant databases, our own networks, LinkedIn and forums to ensure a healthy pipeline of candidates
- 20% of your time will be spent planning and delivering on a range of projects to benefit the talent acquistion team.
You'll ideally have worked in a similar, fast-paced, digital business but if you're passionate and have experience either in a in-house recruitment role or alternatively within a reputable agency then we'd still love to hear from you.
- Talent Acquisition
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job