We are Newton.
We’re a team of the brightest and most curious minds with a fundamental belief that every organisation can be better.
We crack some of the toughest business and public sector challenges of the day. Not with reports or copy & paste thinking. But by pinpointing and implementing the changes that will make the biggest difference.
We never start out assuming we know the answer. But we’re always certain we’ll find it and see it through to the finish. By uncovering the data that means the most important decisions are made with facts, not opinions. By bringing together a group of people who live and breathe delivering results. And by embedding in your organisation this same passion, self-belief and know-how to thrive on any challenge in the future.
We believe so strongly in what we can achieve together that we stand by the founding idea of Newton - guaranteeing 100% of our fees against delivering results that are recognised by everyone, from the frontline to the boardroom.
We demand better in everything we do. We think you should too.
What is the role?
Newton Europe is looking for an In-house recruiter to support business growth. The key focus of the role is to increase hires of experienced consultants up to Associate Director level through effective candidate pipeline management, stakeholder management, execution of direct sourcing strategies and managing external recruitment agencies.
If you are highly motivated and efficient, enjoy multi-tasking and rising to a challenge then this could be the role for you.
The role will typically involve:
- End-to-end recruitment working closely with the business at all levels
- Identify and source high quality candidates through a variety of routes to market
- Screen, assess and qualify candidates against Newton Europe’s values and role competencies
- Manage interviews and communicate/feedback effectively with the business and the applicants
- Manage recruitment agency relationships
- Create offers and close on offer negotiation
- Use the Talent Management system (WCN)
- Keep abreast of industry techniques and adapt change where necessary across the recruitment function
What are we looking for?
You’ll be a high calibre individual, with exceptional levels of personal drive and eagerness for personal development. An analytical mind, coupled with strong communication skills and a positive attitude are essential to fit into the Newton culture.
- Experience of senior talent sourcing in a similar fast-paced environment
- Recruitment expertise and the ability to continually demonstrate creative sourcing strategies
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised and able to prioritise
- High attention to detail
- Quick learner with the ability to handle a variety of tasks
- Team player
- Can-do attitude
- Communication Skills
- Process Improvement
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job