REED is seeking an experienced IT Recruiter for our client’s recruiting team based in their Brno office. You will provide recruiting support including; directly sourcing, screening, interviewing, qualifying, on-boarding internal/external candidates to fill open job requisitions. You will focus on managing client and candidate relationships and providing staffing metrics and information for business decision-making. You will have experience of day-to-day recruitment process and be accountable to the meeting hiring goals of the organization.
We are looking for:
• Previous agency or in-house recruitment experience
• Knowledge of sourcing methods, headhunting
• Fluency in English (at least C1) and Czech/ Slovak, another European language would be advantageous
• The ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with all levels of management, good organizational skills
• Someone who follows trends in IT and Recruitment
• The ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and make things happen
• Someone who can build and maintain effective working relationships with internal/external customers and peers
This will suit a pro-active person with a can-do attitude that will enjoy promoting our client as an employer of choice to the external recruitment marketplace, by providing information to candidates and delivering an excellent service and process.
As a Talent Asquisition Partner you will:
• Sourcing candidates, coordinate candidate applications from CV submission to offer stage
• Provide information on specific job and career advancement opportunities
• Act as a liaison with hiring managers throughout the recruitment process, ensuring that they are kept up to date on the status of open requisitions, candidate pipeline and active candidate status and expectations
• Leverage hiring manager relationships to successfully influence guide and drive the recruitment process to meet the needs of the business
• Provide frequent updates to Managers on recruitment status and results
• Provide reports and metrics which measure recruitment effectiveness and hiring status, provide updates to business units
• Develop and implement integrated recruitment strategies to meet hiring demand
• Identify and assess potential candidate sources and make recommendations for use based on previous success and knowledge of the marketplace.
Our client offers:
• Extra week of holidays, 2 sick days per year
• Salary above standard, yearly bonuses, meal allowances
• Poossible internal growth, loyalty bonus
• Notebook, Smartphone
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
Starting date: Negotiable
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply or send me your resume.
Looking forward to our cooperation
Gabriela Sakalova, REED – MSS
+420 602 780 613, email@example.com
Follow us on our company website: www.reedglobal.cz, www.facebook.com/RSRCzechRepublic
By answering to this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you consent to the collecting, processing and storage of your personal data in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll. Privacy.