£Competitive plus Bonus, Pension, 27 Days Holiday
As part of the Talent Acquisition team at Dyson, you will bring a proactive, operational and added value recruitment service to Dyson's Software business in the UK.
Reporting in to the Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, this would suit someone looking for their first step in to internal recruitment, or someone with some experience internally who wants to take the next step in their career.
Dyson is transforming. Our technology pipeline stretches 25 years into the future, and will see more new product categories emerge - four by 2020 alone. As our ambitions increase we will advance ever further into the worlds of connectivity, sensor technology, machine learning and AI, as well as deepen our work on motors, batteries and hardware. It's vital that we have the best spaces and brightest minds all around the globe. Critical to this transformation and growth agenda is our Talent Acquisition team, who partner with all of these areas in order to drive our growth strategy.
As the Talent Acquisition Partner for software, you will join our high performing team & provide a proactive, operational and added value recruitment service to Dyson's Software business in the UK with support to related teams in Singapore and across South East Asia.
In this role you will ensure that Dyson are attracting and recruiting the best possible talent, using cutting edge resourcing solutions that ensure timely and cost focused results.
Your role will include...
- Working proactively with Hiring Managers and HRBPs to manage recruitment processes; filling permanent, contract and temporary vacancies through identifying best talent using direct sourcing methodologies.
- Autonomously running end to end recruitment; including candidate sourcing, reviewing applications, interviewing and assessment.
- Provide responsive feedback and support on the offer/new starter process to ensure best candidate experience.
- Partner proactively with Talent Engagement Specialists, HRBPs and hiring managers to understand the future needs of the business and understand its implications for talent management and resourcing.
- Work with hiring managers to develop appropriate attraction strategies and share best practices.
- Design and facilitate suitable interview and assessment methods for recruitment campaigns as appropriate.
- Work with the Talent Development team to identify and work with internal talent to engage employees with career progression opportunities.
- Proven software recruitment experience
- Strong experience of delivering hires via direct sourcing activity utilising various channels
- Able to make informed and robust decisions and influence key business heads accordingly
- An inquisitive mind; persuasive and tenacious
- Able to gain people's confidence, put them at ease and build relationships quickly
Dyson's culture is unique. It's not always easy or comfortable. But if you're looking for a challenge in a suportive environment, where you can have autonomy over a buiness area, then apply now.