A national privately owned recruitment consultancy focusing on the construction, FM, engineering and industrial recruitment sectors. They are on the PSL agreements of a large number of the cities most influential banks, financial services organisations and technology companies.
- To manage and build a team focussing on placing technology/IT candidates into both contract and permanent positions into existing PSL accounts.
- Reporting into the UK Operations Manager and Senior Executive Team you will be involved in the hiring and personal development of junior consultants.
- Working to and achieving pre agreed financial objectives.
- Engaging and meeting clients as and when required.
- Be "hands on" and be involved in making placements.
- Experience of recruitment in a technology environment.
- Management experience gained in a recruitment agency environment.
- A passion for providing a market leading service to both clients and candidates.
- The ability to lead and motivate a team.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
Competitive basic salary, plus market leading commission structure. Up to 25 days holiday.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those qualified individuals who closely meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted. If you have not heard from us within three working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
Barker Black is a recruitment to recruitment company supplying recruiters and executive search consultants to clients in the UK and internationally. We have placed candidates in global locations such as Dubai, Australia, Hong Kong, Netherlands and Germany.
Sectors covered include Architecture, Building Services, Clinical, Construction, Life Science, Medical, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical, Property, Rail, Renewable Energy, Scientific and Trades & Labour.
- Communication Skills
- Management Skills
- Talent Acquisition