Talent Acquisition Manager
£40k-£55k + Benefits
At Hired By Startups, we’re working with an exciting techstartup hiring a Talent Acquisition Manager to join their team.
If you’re an experienced Talent Acquisition Manager, looking to make a real impact in a rapidly scaling company, this could be for you!
About the Role
- As Talent Acquisition Manager, you’ll be responsible for building a hiring process to ensure best-in-class candidate experience at all times.
- You’ll manage the hiring process for each new hire, from creating the hiring strategy, conducting interviews and closing offers.
- You’ll work across all aspects of the business, hiring from graduate to exec level across tech and commercial teams.
- You will be be working with the people team to build recruitment roadmaps and graduate schemes.
- You’ll have a solid background as an in-house recruiter, ideally within a high growth environment.
- You’ll have a firm grasp of tech recruitment, ideally also having hired commercial roles.
- You’ll have a passion for high growth startups.
- Ideally you’ll also have experience recruiting teams internationally.
- £40k-£55k base salary (experience dependent)
- Flexible working / working from home
- Loads of benefits
- Fun, friendly startup culture.
- Regular team socials.
If you’re looking for a new role as a Talent Acquisition Manager and think this is the role for you, apply now!
- IT Recruitment
- Recruitment Process
- Technology Recruitment
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'