A growing technology company based in London is looking for an energetic Talent Acquisition Manager to join their team. This position will handle various recruiting and retention activities to help bring in and retain the best and brightest talent. The ideal candidate has management experience that has included technical staffing, Global Mobility and HR topics.
Ideally the Company is seeking a person with software management experience, a solid experienced leader type person, savvy with the ability to multi-task and handle : recruiting, staffing, HR, people issues, social media, retention, UK laws, UK Visa issues, resume reviews, job posting, job research, advertising, resume screening, UK employment knowledge, setting up interviews, social media candidate follow-up, talent pipelines/relationships, coordinating calendars, meeting candidates in person.
The Talent Acquisition Manager will be responsible for identifying and helping to retain strong talent for a growing software company. This is an in-house staffing role that is highly collaborative internally and externally. The Company's software includes a wide spectrum of roles from technical to business to sales to operations. The ideal candidate is experienced in all aspects of people administration and has also worked within the software or technology arena. The Talent Acquisition Manager will be sourcing technical talent, so they must be experienced leading technical teams, passionate about people and passionate about positive work environments. The role will report to the Senior Talent Manager in the US and includes a span of responsibility that encompasses support for teams in the US and London locations.
Duties and responsibilities related to Talent Acquisition
- Collaborate with leaders to understand staffing needs, job requirements and team challenges
- Manage talent acquisition for multiple roles from beginning to end
- Drive talent acquisition processes and ensure the best candidates are hired
- Help improve and streamline the recruiting and staffing processes
- Utilize talent tools such as ATS software, job boards, LinkedIn and other platforms
- Research new ways of advertising, finding talent and getting the word out via social media
- Lead recruiting or talent related initiatives or events
Duties and responsibilities related to Talent Retention
- Collaborate with leaders to understand team or group challenges
- Be the eyes and ears to support employee issues when needed
- Assist with research on employee related topics or issues
- Make recommendations with respect to improved people processes or retention
- Actively promote team building and collaboration