Talent Acquisition Manager
Working closely with two HR professionals, we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and driven Talent Acquisition Manager or In-house Recruiter to join our client on a permanent basis. Recruiting for all technical and head-office roles, you will take ownership of the entire recruitment cycle and the strategic resourcing vision for the company. It will be your responsibility to drive a number of exciting projects.
Talent Acquisition Manager Responsibilities
- Identifying and sourcing top talent through traditional recruitment methods and actively contacting passive candidates through social media
- Screening and qualifying candidates through telephone interviews
- Managing the interview and feedback process
- Maintaining an up to date talent pool
- Delivering fresh new ideas with regards to recruitment methods
- Engaging with universities and job fairs when required
Talent Acquisition Manager Experience
To be a successful Talent Acquisition Manager you will:
- Have ample experience in recruitment, either in-house or agency
- Have excellent communication skills and telephone etiquette
- You will excel in a fast-paced environment and remain focused under tight deadlines
- You will be flexible and proactive in your approach
- Experience recruiting for SAP positions is desirable, but not essential
- You must be resilient and able to deal effectively with internal and external stakeholders
Talent Acquisition Manager Rewards
- 25 days annual leave
- Life assurance
- Training and development benefits
- Cycle to Work Scheme
Cowley (OX4). Free parking on-site.
Our client is a professional services consultancy who are dedicated and passionate about what they do. This is a fast paced, commercial business who are inclusive in their approach with great benefits.
Allen Associates is one of Oxfordshire’s leading recruitment companies, with Marketing, Finance, PA/Admin, Human Resources and Temporary divisions. Allen Associates operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment. For more information on current vacancies please visit and like/follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin and Google+.