Western Union is changing.
Yes, we’re the company that moves money around the world quickly and reliably in 200 countries and as our business grows so do the needs of our organisation. In order to meet the global demands we are looking for a highly ambitious, dedicated Talent Acquisition Manager to lead a team of specialist Recruiters across the EMEA region.
This role will play an integral part in driving the team forward and strengthening their position within the wider Global HR function.
Sound interesting? Here are some specifics:
• Overseeing all recruitment activity across the EMEA region at Western Union (31 countries) • Managing a remote team of six recruiters covering multiple regions • Managing and implementation of a sourcing function within EMEA region and then encouraging and supporting a proactive sourcing approach • Implementing and embedding effective talent attraction strategies in line with business objectives • Leading recruitment processes and encouraging continuous improvement • Embedding innovative technologies and systems to maximise efficiency • Building collaborative relationships with HRBPs and partnering with Senior Stakeholders to ensure consistency • Continuing to develop a positive employee brand and remaining focused on giving candidates across the world a great experience • Working closely with the business to forecast and managing future hiring needs • Manage the overall EMEA recruiting budget including staffing, marketing, technology and team development
What you will need to succeed:
• Proven track record of managing diverse teams within a remote environment • Extensive experience across the full recruitment life cycle, with a key focus on attraction and engagement across EMEA • An in depth understanding of the strategic hiring processes on an international scale • Implementing, monitoring and reporting on metrics to measure the success of the Talent Acquisition function and to identify areas for improvement • A strong focus on providing exceptional customer service to internal stakeholders • Manage escalations from the team and address obstacles that affect successful deliver • Supporting a pro-active approach to sourcing candidates through social media, headhunting, networking, employee referrals and niche marketing channels in local areas • Previous budget control and ability to demonstrate return on investment • Ensuring best practice and consistency throughout the hiring community • Detail orientated and confident managing a large volume of activity • Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What will make you stand out:
• A background within the financial services industry • Previous exposure to RPOs • An additional EU language • Self-motivated and result-oriented attitude • A problem solver who thrives in a rapidly changing environment • High degree of professionalism with a confident, assertive style and the tenacity to deliver
What’s in it for you?
• Competitive global pay and benefits • Unparalleled experience as part of one of the most advanced compliance teams in the world, with opportunities to build valuable skills and grow your career • Diverse, global team with colleagues in over 50 countries
What it’s like here:
Western Union (WU) is a company on the move! We believe that when money moves, better things can happen. From small businesses and global corporations, to families near and far, or NGO’s in the most remote communities on Earth, WU helps people and business move money globally. We have a rich legacy of innovation and are continuing to develop new and more convenient ways for our customers to send and receive money through digital, mobile and retail channels. We have a combined digital and retail network that spans over 200 countries and territories. Some companies specialize in cash-based retail money transfer and others play only in digital. We are leaders in both!
Being on the Western Union team means being tenacious and goal-oriented. It means taking risks and quickly finding the path to success. It means having integrity and finding ways to make things work. It means thriving as part of a diverse, global team of over 10,000 people who are committed to moving money for better. It means being driven to win, and to do work that makes a difference… on a global stage. Sound like you? Apply now!
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and success. Achieving our common vision depends on people with diverse backgrounds working together. Who knows; your unique point of view could be the key to our next groundbreaking idea. We’d love to explore that possibility!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy or related medical conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status or another protected category.
- Team Management
- Talent Acquisition
- Sourcing Strategy
- Full Recruitment Life Cycle