Rostan Recruitment are working with an exciting and fast growing Technology group that are looking for a high calibre Talent Acquisition Manager to join on a permanent basis. This is a key role supporting a high volume of new hires for the business and will see you managing a team of 3.
- Ownership of the end-to-end recruitment process for a high volume of hires in EMEA
- Develop strong meaningful relationships with stakeholders across the business and be seen as the specialist for everything recruitment related
- Coach, support, advise and partner with leaders across the business
- Managing and leading a team of 3 which are a mix of experienced and more junior team members
- Create innovative sourcing strategies and ensuring a high-touch candidate experience
- Facilitate and lead meetings and key initiatives and projects with recruiting team and client groups
- Analyse data and metrics to support business decisions and plans as necessary
- Candidate attraction to ensure the sourcing of the highest quality talent across the business
- Assist and lead projects in the development of our employer branding strategy and external candidate attraction.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3-5 years in-house recruitment experience including managing teams, and have worked in a high volume and fast paced environment. You will need exceptional communication skills and strong experience business partnering background with senior level hiring managers, as well as a proven background in delivering successful recruitment campaigns. This is a great opportunity to work for an innovative and fast growing business so please apply now if you have what it takes!