- At least 6 years of recruiting/staffing experience required, preferably in a large, matrixed organization
- An independent thinker who can work with minimal supervision while developing creative solutions to complex problems which arise during the recruitment process.
- Experience with direct sourcing and qualification of candidates, including use of the Internet, conducting telephone and on-site interviews utilizing behavioral-based interviewing techniques required.
- Experience recruiting in a fast paced - high volume environment is required.
- Requires thorough knowledge of recruiting/staffing database systems (experience using Taleo a plus).
- Requires working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Demonstrated strength in written and verbal communication as well as strong relationship building/maintenance, facilitation and influencing skills required.
- Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology industry recruiting experience, primarily in the Research and Development functions, is a plus.
- Project management expertise in a deadline driven environment is a plus.
- Global recruiting experience is also a plus.
- Behavioral based interview certification is a plus.
- Demonstrated success in use of social media such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc…to drive company branding as well as source and drive candidate pipelines desired.
- Agency and Corporate recruitment experience desired.
Premier are acting as an employment agency