Role Title Talent Acquisition Manager
Business Unit Talent
Reports to Head of Talent
To attract and select the best talent and provide a positive candidate experience, building Rullion's brand reputation as an employer of choice and the most admired recruitment company.
- Working with the Head of Talent to identify future talent requirements and design the recruitment strategy. Ownership and coordination of all internal and external vacancies in the business.
- Identify and source talent for all business units utilising a variety of tools and approaches. Management of the applicant tracking system.
- Ensuring the talent acquisition process is adhered to in order to ensure an objective selection process and a consistently positive experience for each candidate.
- Define the Rullion candidate experience and design initiatives which ensure a consistent approach to all potential candidates. Assist in the design of Rullion's EVP.
- Develop and manage routes and relationships for recruitment, including the compilation and management of the approved supplier list of Rec to Rec agencies to manage agency spend across the business.
- Building a talent pool of high calibre candidates who are a cultural fit to Rullion and have the technical and behavioural experience required to succeed to ensure we have a pipeline of future employees. Candidate mapping to identify passive and active candidates. Act as a brand ambassador.
- Management of other internal recruiters in the business whilst also providing a consultative service to the Rullion leadership team to support managers at all stages of the recruitment process.
- Identify competitor activities and create salary and benefits comparisons.
- Monitor and report on agreed metrics.
- Maintain knowledge on all relevant UK employment legislation relating to recruitment.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Previous experience of an in house/internal recruitment role essential
- Previous 360 recruitment experience will also be of benefit
- Stakeholder management
- Success working to KPI's and budgets
- A solid knowledge of social media and networking sites
- Competence in all aspects of MS Office / ATS systems
- A team player with an entrepreneurial outlook and strong business acumen
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Confident, outgoing and approachable
- Attention to detail
- Organised and able to prioritise
- Strong influencing skills
- Strong negotiation skills
KPI's and Metrics
- Rec to Rec spend
- Time to hire
- Roles filled
- Candidate experience
- Cost per hire
- Head of Talent
- Executive Directors
- Various Heads of department
- Hiring Managers
- HR team
- Recruitment/ Rec to Rec agencies
Niche Talent is a trading style of Rullion Ltd.