Salary: £40,000-£50,000 DOE + benefits
Location: Basingstoke (flexibility to work from home 2-3 days per week)
Contract: 12 month FTC/Full TimeThis is the job
As Talent Acquisition Manager you will provide strategic and operation support to all recruitment related activity to the IT department along with the Head Office function (HR & Finance). You will be expected to efficiently manage the resource plan ensuring that we deliver on requirements and expectations.
A key part of this role is to maximise direct recruitment activity and reduce reliance on 3rd party solutions through direct sourcing methods and working closely with internal stakeholders to understand needs in more detail and build trust.What will I be doing?
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work with the central TA team to develop a recruitment strategy to deliver the IT and head office headcount plan to attract quality candidate that are a sound fit for the company culture
- Support and facilitate a 360 recruitment process in line with our direct sourcing model with the key focus on reducing attrition, time to offer and cost per hire
- Engage with the external market to champion and develop the AA IT/tech brand profile
- Develop local attraction strategy to tap into new and emerging candidate pools within the tech & digital sector
- Manage recruitment costs effectively to ensure best ROI
- Liaise with 3rd party providers to ensure appropriate solutions
- Leverage social media and recruitment tools to build strong and credible networks
- Ensure the ATS is used appropriately to drive high accuracy MI reporting
- Work with the team on wider department projects to champion new processes and procedures where necessary
You've got extensive recruitment within the IT and digital sectors ideally from an in-house perspective, with a successful track record delivering the end to end recruitment process.
You will be an advocate for direct hiring and will be well versed in direct sourcing/hiring methods.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Worked in fast paced environments managing a high number of roles and conflicting priorities
- Ability to consultatively advise the best route to the tech and digital markets
- Previous experience using applicant tracking systems
- Ability to ultilise MI to develop trend analysis and identify and act upon route cause
- Ability to establish credibility with senior managers and influence/manage expectations at all levels
- A team player with an impeccable attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
What’s in it for me?
As a valued member of our team, you’ll have access to a range of fully supported development programmes, designed to help you progress in your career with us. Whether you’re looking to grow in your current role, or learn new skills and take on greater responsibilities, we can help you build the career you’re looking for here.
We’re always looking to recognise and reward our employees for the work they do. Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll have access to, as part of our team:
- Discounted home and motor insurance
- ?Half price AA breakdown membership in your first year and free after 12 months, along with a 50% introductory discount off breakdown cover for 12 months for up to 5 friends/family members.
Plus, so much more!
Good conduct matters to us. Our teams are motivated by doing the right thing for both customers and colleagues, and in line with our values, we ask all our employees to act with honesty & integrity and respect for others at all times.
We’re an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from anyone regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'