Role: Talent Acquisition Manager and Internal Recruiter
Salary: £50,000 plus benefits
Location: Central London
Are you an experienced Talent Acquisition Manager with a proven track record within either Talent Acquisition, Internal Recruitment or Volume recruitment?
This is your chance to become a senior member of an Internal HR and Recruitment team where you can truly make your mark within this a globally recognised and prestigious brand?
We are recruiting for a positive, results driven, highly organised and resilient individual from a Recruitment (in house or agency side, ideally with high volume experience) background, with a keen focus on the creation and implementation of set strategies to meet the demands of Peak season volume recruitment projects.
You will be managing and overseeing the recruitment of Permanent and Temporary staff, along with agency Temps via a PSL across the business.
Being a large luxury retail organisation, you will be hiring office clerical, Warehouse, Customer service and shop floor staff. This means putting into place a tried and tested method of resourcing the best talent, in the most time efficient way possible.
Why should I apply for this Talent Acquisition Manager and Internal Recruiter role?
This Talent Acquisition Manager and Internal Recruiter role represents an excellent opportunity to join this historic and prestige brand, who are regarded as the leader in luxury foods both in the UK and in many parts of the world. As well as a fantastic salary and benefits on top, you will be joining an organisation which offers you real career progression whilst giving you responsibility and free reign to make the role your own.
What will I do as the new Talent Acquisition Manager and Internal Recruiter?
Contribute to the culture of the business through great hiring practice and help improve employee engagement, retention and management our internal talent.
The new Talent Acquisition Manager and Internal Recruiter will be responsible for:
- Complete successful hiring of vacant roles through the team, including volume, senior and specialist roles
- Managing the end to end candidate process
- Ensure we are maximising opportunities for attraction through advertising, social media, careers fairs, industry bodies, ?apprenticeships and other organisations
- Monitor the company recruitment budget and challenge the business with different sourcing solutions
- Support development of a new career portal
- Oversee the ATS, supplier relationship and maximise its effectiveness
- Ensuring the recruitment process is fully understood and embedded
- Manage relationships with relevant job boards, suppliers and the PSL
- Own, report and develop the employee referral scheme
- Manage social media profile with Internal Comms Manager
- Support preparation for the Xmas peak
- Deliver Peak recruitment with the internal team and external vendors as appropriate
- Coaching and supporting Hiring Managers
- Review of the recruitment market place across different disciplines
- Draft and update routes to market as changes happen
- Develop the employee value proposition
- Work with People Managers (HRBPs) to review of quality of placements and their retention
- Support development and retention approaches
- Contribute to pay benchmarking
- Reviewing the current operating model, defining our approach as a business
- Identify risk and opportunities
- Review approach in terms of internal and external sourcing
- Review of PSL and approaches to attraction
- Drafting long term recruitment strategy in line with external market and internal business plans
- Define need for new skills, including languages and cultural awareness in line with the developing customer profile
- Develop talent position and plan with L&D Manager
- Recruitment Process
- Hiring Employees
- Talent Acquisition
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job