About the role (This role is not location specific)
To be responsible for managing the end to end recruitment for experienced hire vacancies within multiple offices and service lines In addition, the success of the Talent Acquisition Lead and the recruitment team will be measured by reducing the time to hire, improving the quality of candidates recruited within RSM and increasing the number of direct candidates recruited.
As a Talent Acquisition Lead within the experienced hire team, you will be responsible for attracting the best talent in the market to RSM UK. From creating and executing resourcing strategies that enhance our current rate of direct hire, to ensuring both our candidates and hiring managers experience a truly market leading recruitment service.
About the job
- Manage the end to end recruitment process for support, commercial and fee earning vacancies.
- Completely accountable for the full recruitment lifecycle from researching prospective candidates to screening and shortlisting, advertising roles on relevant channels, through to interviewing until on boarding.
- Project managing 'volume’ recruitment projects for National service lines.
- Responsible for taking a full and comprehensive brief for each vacancy to gain a deep understanding of the relevant business area and team for which the hiring manager is recruiting. Ensuring Resourcers are equipped with the information they need.
- Ensuring a positive experience for hiring managers and candidates, suggesting and implementing process improvements as necessary.
- Pro-actively sourcing direct candidates and telephone-screening to assess competencies and motivations.
- Aim to decrease the usage of agencies and enhance RSM’s employer brand, encouraging the business to also be become brand ambassadors.
- Aim to increase the number of referrals by promoting the referral scheme to hiring managers and other employees.
- Conducting final stage HR interviews with hiring managers.
- Being the first point of contact for any hiring manager concerns or issues, working to resolve these directly in the first instance and escalating if necessary.
- Supporting and directing hiring managers on recruiting best practice, interview and selection techniques.
- Ensuring a positive candidate experience is transmitted throughout the recruitment process.
- Liaising with recruitment agencies, including fee negotiation and effective communication, ensuring all candidates receive positive and timely feedback.
- Working closely with the London HR team - conduct meetings with new joiners to gain feedback on the hiring process, potential referrals etc.
- Ensuring the Applicant Tracking System is kept up to date for reporting.
- Ad-hoc projects such as the Preferred Supplier List review, Referral scheme, delivering interview training to the wider firm and so on.
- You will already be/ have been operating within a Professional Services (Accountancy) environment either within an agency or in-house context and be passionate about in-house recruitment.
- Solid experience in direct resourcing - utilising job boards such as Reed & LinkedIn.
- Communication/ interpersonal skills - you must be an adept communicator, confident in interacting and business partnering with everyone from senior management to school-leavers in a variety of contexts.
- Organisation - you must be able to take ownership of your work and juggle tasks, with constantly shifting priorities.
- Persuasive - you need to sell the company to potential new starters and be up to date with the broader company vision. You also need to be assertive and forthcoming when following up interviews etc. with managers.
- Discretion - you must be aware of the confidential nature of the work within the boundaries of employment law.
- Teamwork - you need to support the Recruitment team and proactively assist colleagues as well as focusing on your own workload.
- Pressure - you must respond well to pressure and deadlines and be effective in fast paced environments.
- Driven - it is vital that you are completely committed to the job, ready to hit the ground running and are willing to put in the extra effort where necessary.
- Professionalism - you are the representative of the company to new starters, so it is essential that you are polished and professional, to make a good first impression.
- You must also be willing to work outside of standard hours when necessary.
At RSM we work hard to create an environment where our people can make a difference - to themselves, their career, their teams, and to the success of our firm and clients. We support all our people to work flexibly, to manage their family and other responsibilities alongside their work commitments; we believe this is key to achieving an inspiring and fulfilling working environment.
Diversity and Inclusion at RSM
At RSM, inclusion and diversity are central to our values. We have an authentic focus on intentional inclusion, enabling our people to feel they can bring their whole self to work and ensuring everyone feels supported, respected and confident to make a valuable contribution.
To find out more, please visit our Diversity and Inclusion page on our Careers Website.
- Professional Services
- Recruitment Process
- Talent Acquisition
- Talent Pool
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'