Our Aerospace client is looking for an inspirational individual to lead their Talent Acquisition team. You will be responsible for delivering the day to day recruitment activity, with a strong focus on the candidate and customer experience.
You will work closely with hiring managers, as well as the HR Business Partners to ensure a leading edge service is delivered in line with the people and organisation strategy.
- Act as a mentor and coach to junior team members, feedback any key development needs to Head of Talent
- Use the recruitment ATS and other systems to effectively administer internal and external recruitment campaigns and associated reporting. Deliver in line with the prescribed SLAs and KPIs.
- Provide advice and guidance to hiring managers and HRBPs/Advisors on the most effective recruitment channels for their roles (including agencies), supporting them through the end to end process. Ensure governance is fully met and adhered to, and that the recruitment toolkit is used to maintain consistency throughout the hiring community.
- Responsible for pulling key information from role profiles to create appealing advertisements for marketing both internally and externally, being mindful of language and style to ensure we attract a diverse candidate pool.
- Source candidates using a variety of attraction methods such as LinkedIn and other job boards and searches.
- Deliver an excellent candidate experience, ensuring regular updates and contact throughout the recruitment and onboarding process. Provide timely responses to candidate queries via telephone and relevant inboxes.
- Responsible for collation and scanning of all recruitment documentation as appropriate. Ensure awareness and compliance with Data Protection Act with confidentiality maintained at all times.
- Contribute to continuous improvement of the department and work collaboratively with the HR Support team ensuring end to end processes are joined up.
- Develop good working relationships with key hiring managers in order to build understanding of the business area(s) in relation to recruitment requirements.
- Working with the Talent Acquisition Advisor as required in order to build an understanding of the talent market relevant to their area's requirements and be able to communicate this to their hiring managers.
- Effectively administer the end to end recruitment and onboarding process, using the ATS to effectively set up and manage assessment centres and general candidate administration.
- Take a proactive approach in order to pool candidates according to skill. Maintaining regular contact with 'hot' candidates and being able to present these candidate options to hiring managers during kick-off meetings or general recruitment discussions.
- Applied knowledge of Recruitment policies and procedures is essential together with previous experience in working in a HR/Recruitment function. Previous experience of customer service delivery is also essential.
- Leading a successful recruitment team
- The individual must possess sound IT skills. Experience in using recruitment ATS is desirable.
- Experience in sourcing candidates through social media, headhunting, networking, and niche marketing channels is desirable.
- Understanding of legislation relevant to recruitment together with an active interest in keeping up to date with best practise recruitment trends and developments.
- Detail orientated and confident administering a large volume of activity.
- The ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing at all levels, is essential, as is the ability to exercise discretion and confidentiality.
- The ability to plan, prioritise own work load and to cope under pressure is also necessary.
- Demonstrates and displays a good understanding of effective team work.
- A passion for providing a high standard of HR/Recruitment and customer service is required.
- Customer Service
- Human Resources
- Client Liaison
- Talent Acquisition
- people management
- Relationship Building
- Cold calling
- Social Selling
- Internal Rec*