At AstraZeneca, we make a difference every day by delivering life-changing medicines to millions of people globally. Our purpose is ambitious and so is our approach. Becoming a more agile and creative company means building an inspiring culture where we celebrate innovative thinking. Join us and become part of a #GreatPlaceToWork!
Human Resources at AZ is a fast-paced, creative and purposeful environment where bold, innovative thinking is encouraged. Within HR, we have built a world class Talent Acquisition (TAq) Centre of Excellence by being proactive with our recruitment approach, developing pipelines of talent and being passionate about delivering a truly differentiated candidate experience.
Are you resilient, driven and have the ability to thrive in a challenging fast paced environment? Can you work in periods of ambiguity and change, work with systems and see opportunities for improvement? Can you demonstrate outstanding interpersonal skills coupled with the ability to clearly articulate strategic messages in a compelling and exciting way? These qualities will be the foundation to your success in Talent Acquisition.
As the Talent Acquisition Lead for Europe & Canada (EUCAN) you will support the Global Talent Acquisition Lead (GTAqL) in developing, implementing and delivering Talent Acquisition strategies in partnership with Hiring Managers, HR Business Partners, Talent Scouts, Country TAq Leads (where applicable) and business area GTAqL. Prioritising regional vacancies, you will hire best in class talent in the right place, at the right time and right cost.
Partnering closely with the GTAq Lead, in-country TAq Lead, Talent Scouts and country HR Director you will work to anticipate talent needs, developing and execute sourcing plans, conducting direct sourcing activity, screening, interviewing, shortlisting and offer management. You will also be supporting the GTAqL in driving out the global TAq standards across the region, such as ensuring TAq central tools (e.g. employer branding / referral programs) are optimised by the regional HR teams
- Support regional TAq teams in onboarding new colleagues
- Oversee TAq / HR colleagues in area of responsibilities assigned by the GTAqL across the region to deliver core TAq processes to expected standards. This will include proactive resource management, ensuring data quality is accurate and driving a great candidate experience
- Mentor and coach in-market HR teams to support their development within TAq
- Manage senior stakeholders under the guidance of the GTAqL, developing strong partnerships with hiring managers
- Build strong relationships with critical candidates; build a bench of qualified candidates to meet both current and anticipated business needs in alignment with the Talent Scouts
- Manage differing expectations in multiple time zones
- Be quickly recognised within the business as Subject Matter Expert for recruitment
- Provide support and guidance with Workday optimisation, additional system training (Social media, Broadbean, Excel, Reporting etc) to Large Market TAq teams and HRBPs in broader markets as needed
- Support capability builds with data governance in Large Market TAq teams and HRBPs in broader markets and provide reports to the business as needed
- Gather and analyse feedback from various sources for continuous improvement
- Ensure third party providers adhere to required procurement and policy standards; provide recommendations on third parties to meet business needs
- Monitor in-market delivery using reports, metrics, KPIs and use data to drive improvements, providing training as needed
- Support Global Talent Acquisition Lead with complex recruitment projects
- Align and collaborate with Global Talent Scouts as needed
- Participate in all activities in the recruitment life cycle including recruitment marketing, sourcing planning, screening, interviewing, pre-selecting, offer management, hiring and onboarding
- Educate business clients on interviewing; recommend resources and techniques for interviewing, assessing and evaluating applicants
- Ensure the way of working remains fit for purpose and exploit new ways of working / lean methodology to ensure a great candidate and hiring manager experience
- Support the GTAqL and Country Lead on projects/topics as needed
- Contribute with the development of the wider global TAq community, building greater access and usage of TAq COE outputs
- With the GTAqL, increase the strength of relationships between the in-market TAq community and the Global TAq CoE
- Lead/support one or more TAq projects locally or globally
- Travel across region as needed
- Expert in delivering full life cycle recruitment services in a complex global environment
- Experience of delivery at senior and executive level in multiple locations
- Expert in multi-channel targeted recruitment marketing campaigns and identifying and securing passive candidates via various ‘direct’ channels – Social Media; LinkedIn etc., networking, market mapping, careers fairs, industry events etc
- Experience with Workday applicant tracking system or other related system
- Experience utilising a range of attraction channels – targeted media, social media, referrals, forums etc. to attract best in class candidates.
- Highly competent IT skills, including all Microsoft office, spreadsheets, databases, reports and able to produce meaningful management information & analyse it
- Experience of managing campaigns and stakeholders across differing markets and cultures
- Demonstrable agile mindset having delivered in multiple time zones
- Ability to demonstrate strong senior Stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Evidence of effective prioritisation and ability to multi-task
- Demonstrates strong persuading & influencing skills
- Shown ability to build and maintain a vast network of professional relationships
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Evidenced business acumen
- Demonstrable communication and presentation skills
- Proven negotiation and consultation skills
- Ability to exhibit strong project management skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'