Pay rate - Upto £13.50/hour depending on experience
Hours of work - 35 hours a week between 8am-5pm - Most of the team do 8am-4pm or 9am-5pm.
Start date - ASAP
You will be required to undergo pre employment checks and these include DBS check, credit check and 3 years reference checks.
What will you be doing?
You will be responsible for supporting the Talent Acquisition team to ensure a seamless experience across the full recruitment life cycle, providing managers with support and guidance on recruitment related queries, whilst continually looking for new ideas and continuous improvements.
It is important that you keep up to date with Employment Law and that you are able to adhere to recruitment process, policy and best practice. Equally, as we work in a growing organisation and an ever-changing environment you will be innovative, resilient and forward thinking in your approach.
- Monitoring and responding to emails
- Reviewing cv's uploaded to ATS system
- Managing the candidate journey through ATS system, arranging for tests to be sent out and interviews to be arranged
- Delivering feedback to candidates
- Monitoring the onboarding of new starters
What Skills do you have? We are looking for an experienced Coordinator who has a background in, and a solid understanding of working across the full recruitment life cycle. You will be commercially focused and possess excellent stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to maintain effective working relationships.
It is imperative that you are able to work flexibly, and the role would be particularly well suited to you if you enjoy working within a fast paced, energetic and ever-changing environment.
You will also require the following:
- Working knowledge of recruitment processes and ATS Systems
- Ability to demonstrate a good understanding of employment markets and candidate expectations to be able to support Talent Acquisition activity
- Experience in candidate CV sourcing
- Knowledge and experience of supporting the coordination of large-scale recruitment campaigns
- Collaborates and communicates well with the ability to build effective working relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- The ability to share information and ideas with others, while continuing to learn from those around you
- Self-motivated and can use own initiative to recommend innovative solutions.
- Pays attention to detail, finds root cause and takes a rigorous approach to problem solving.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'