We are currently seeking an experienced and ambitious Talent Acquisition Co-ordinator to join our successful client who is a highly successful software company based near the train station in Cambridge city centre.
This new and exciting role is to provide a high level of recruitment support to our client, and a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to advance their career in recruitment.
Ideal Candidate description:
This position will be a challenging and varied role with great learning and development opportunities for the right candidate. For this role you need to have the following:
- Previous experience in an recruitment role
- Experience in developing and managing recruitment campaigns
- Local employment market knowledge and familiarity with labour market statistics
- Advanced IT skills, including experience of working with Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Confident in developing, analyzing and maintaining databases
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Confident in managing multiple tasks, using initiative and judgement to take ownership for their successful completion
- The ability to confidently build strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- A professional, proactive, friendly and flexible approach to your work
- A keen interest in developing your career in recruitment
Job description and key responsibilities:
This role will manage all aspects of the recruitment process, this includes the following;
- Working with the HR Manager and Team Leads to develop a new enhanced and streamlined recruitment strategy and also manage all recruitment related projects
- Partner with all main stakeholders to build effective recruitment succession plans for the business
- Candidate sourcing using a range of methods - advertising, LinkedIn Groups, Meet-ups, Grad Fairs, relationship building, full social media sourcing suite
- Being the first point of contact for all recruitment queries
- Coordinating and organising interviews with candidates, managers and agencies
- Conducting phone screenings and face to face interviews when requested
- Managing the full on-boarding process, from preparing new starter paperwork through to the induction process
- Managing the recruitment budget and all relative recruitment metrics
For more information on this role please contact Claire Neve at The One Group or press the apply button below!!
The ONE Group description
The ONE Group - With offices in Northampton, Peterborough and Cambridge - our recruitment divisions include; Accountancy, Executive, HR, IT, Office, technical and Executive recruitment. The ONE Group are the largest independent recruitment businesses across, Northamptonshire and Cambridgeshire.
Our recruitment experts provide specialist consultancy staffing services to some of the leading household brands across the Midlands and East of England. We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience.
The foundation of our success comes from our high level of customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This is recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job