We are looking to speak with energetic and dynamic relationship builders that are passionate about people!
This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced Junior Recruitment Consultant to build on their experience and transition to working in Talent Acquisition! You don't want to miss this opportunity - apply now!
JOB TITLE: Talent Acquisition Coordinator
CONTRACT: 12 month FTC
COMPANY: -International Data Centre
HOURS: - 08:40am-17:30pm
START: - mid-end of November 2021
SALARY: - £35,000 pa
LOCATION: -Liverpool Street Station!
PERKS: Modern offices located right in the City of London and very close to excellent transport links , great working culture, and fantastic opportunity to transition into a in house recruitment role!
A bit about the company & the role:
Our client is seeking a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join their supportive and collaborative team!
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Assisting with the smooth of the day-to-day recruitment processes, e.g.:
- Posting job adverts on career sites, job sites and social media
- Participating in the sourcing of candidates
- Conducting initial phone screens
- Coordinating interviews with candidates and interviewers
- Communicating with candidates promptly and assisting them with their interview preparation
- Coordinating references and background checks
- Proactively uncover and implement creative ways to identify and recruit top talent
- Identify the Hiring Manger's needs, provide expertise, and drive staffing strategy
- Suggest and work on process improvements concerning all aspects of the recruitment process
- Managing special projects and assignments as directed by the line manager
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- A team player who is open to offer creative and constructive ideas to continue the team's success and efficiency
- A dedicated and ambitious individual who always takes initiative and follows-through authoritatively
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and follow instructions and procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, along with the ability to interact at all levels of an organisation
- Experience with the operational facets of the recruitment process (writing texts, sourcing candidates, interviewing, and offer process) is essential
- Highly developed administrative skills and experience of working with recruitment systems
- 1-2 years' experience of recruitment (or equivalent) experience and excellent knowledge of all Microsoft Office packages
NB: If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line. Advertised by Office Angels, Liverpool Street branch.
Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'