Kingswood Group are excited to be working with this leading, global technology company who have recently expanded to recruit an experienced Talent Acquisition Consultant to join them on a permanent or 12 month FTC to lead their Sales recruitment within a direct sourcing talent acquisition model. This role will be based in their Essex office working in the EMEA HR function.
Reporting into the Head of HR and working closely with the HR senior leadership team, this role will require an experienced in-house recruitment professional who will partner with the business to manage their professional hiring process from direct sourcing, managing the interview process and advising the hiring managers on the market.
The successful candidate will lead on all aspects of recruitment, working closely with the HR directors, which is a volume, fast paced, and constantly changing market to ensure quality applicants and smooth recruitment processes.
This role will oversee a resourcer and will support on strategy and day-to-day hiring, as well as managing Stakeholders internally to support recruiting strategies and ensure the client remains on target for resourcing.
Key experience/skills required include:
- Essential: Experience in a Senior in-house TA Consultant/Manager role
- High volume recruitment experience ideally within Sales, including field based roles, telemarketing and sales managers.
- Proven ability to establish and maintain productive working relationships with key stakeholders at various levels
- Ability to plan and strategies for recruitment activities
- Ability to recruit, source and headhunt for Senior appointments
- Eagerness to roll up your sleeves in sourcing and interviewing
- Ability to understand stakeholder plans and arrive at appropriate suggestions leveraging business knowledge
- Ability to multitask and change direction in ever changing competitive recruitment market
- Highly motivated to succeed in a performance driven environment.
- Desirable but not essential: Sales/ High volume recruitment experience
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the business during an exciting period of growth and transformation. To be a part of it please apply.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'