Talent Acquisition Consultant
Talent Acquisition Consultant, ***None sales role*** (Warrington),
Highly competitive Salary & commission structure with no threshold.
Do you have a track record in sourcing the best talent? Are you someone who enjoys working on large projects? Are you looking for more sourcing and less sales? Does working for one of the largest recruitment solutions company in the UK excite you?
Now is the time to join Gi Group with further expansion expected across the UK.
- Brand new office location.
- Recruiting on behalf of a global companies.
- No sales as business is already available
- Opportunity to work on establishing a career with the GI Group
- First class branch network support.
- Modern working environment with Town centre location
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- A real flair for candidate attraction
- Focus on Candidate management
- Experience in Commercial and temp and perm recruitment
- Analytical and methodical in your approach to problems
- Have the ability to act quickly and decisively
- Standards and quality driven individual
The Gi Group operates in twelve countries across Europe, Asia and South America giving us genuine global reach and influence. Our worldwide turnover is now in excess of €1 billion and we place more than 40,000 people in to work each week. We are proud to say that we work for more than 12,500 companies around the world.
We know there are more companies out there just waiting to do business with us. If you can be as enthusiastic about selling Gi Group as you are about developing your career, then we'd like to talk to you.
A full driving licence is essential.
To be considered for the role please email your cv to the Branch Manager David Toller on
regular training and the opportunity to study REC
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job