Roc Search is a fast paced, dynamic recruitment consultancy, based in our Bond Street office. Due to the continued success over the last 10 years and vast growth plans moving forward, we're searching for a tenacious Internal Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team. We have recently been accredited the 10th Best Small Company to work for in the UK, by the Sunday Times Top 100, along with a number of other awards including management team of the year 2015 and Investors in people gold.
We are looking to grow the business from 130 to 250 in the next 3 years across our existing offices in Reading, London, Manchester, New York, Austin & Frankfurt. With offices opening in New York and Berlin this year alone and plans for Australia and Hong Kong in 2018/19.
Your day to day role will be varied, but some of the core tasks of your role as an Internal Recruitment Consultant will be:
- Searching candidate CV profile online and sourcing new potential candidates through job boards.
- Tracking of advert responses and creating a shortlist of suitable candidates.
- Qualifying shortlisted candidates over the telephone and face to face and building strong relationships and rapport.
- Ensure all tracking is up to date, following telephone communication and interviews.
- Collaborating with Managers to suggest new candidate attraction ideas.
- Liaise with management to sell in candidates and co-ordinate interviews.
- Send out all correspondence relating to interviews or meetings.
- Upload all interview notes onto our database.
- Getting involved with Open days and job fairs.
- Getting out of the office and going on outreach to find the best sales people around town.
You'll be trained and mentored by the Talent Acquisition team alongside our In house training managers to ensure you provide a consistent candidate experience and deliver the Roc Search brand.
A snapshot of benefits to you when joining Roc Search:
- Fun office atmosphere to attract applicants - pool table, Table Tennis, Fifa 17’, Beer Fridge Fridays/Fizz Fridays.
- Incredible Incentives including monthly Michelin star lunch clubs, 5* VIP holidays twice a year (Miami, Vegas, Cancun, Ibiza, Val d’isere)
- Uncapped commission scheme based on successful candidate placement.
- Regular team and company nights out and Summer BBQ, Christmas Party and AGM.
- 20 days holiday per year (with public holidays on top), increasing by 1 day for every year you work here.
- Birthdays off.
- Clear proven progression path.
We are looking for someone with a sales background of any kind OR enthusiastic graduates looking to start a career. Additionally you'll be/ have:
- Positive fun personality.
- Ability to use your own initiative.
- Target orientated.
- Creative thinker.
- Will go above and beyond to affect the end result.
Apply now to join the heart of the company and help us successfully achieve our growth plans!
- Business Development