Established in 2008, our client grew from a simple idea into an award-winning customer intelligence software company, with a tool that’s now being used by thousands of salespeople worldwide within many different industry sectors such as: manufacturing, wholesalers, distributors.
Together, their co-founders shared a vision to create the first sales and customer intelligence software that could deliver key information to the busy, overworked salesperson in an instant.
Due to their continued growth, they now have a fantastic opportunity for a Talent Acquisition & Development Co-Ordinator to join the organisation.
The Talent Acquisition & Development Co-Ordinator Role:
As the Talent Acquisition & Development Co-Ordinator, you will be responsible for the day to day operational running of the talent management activities supporting HR and business objectives, after initially helping to build a full suite of talent management processes.
The Talent Acquisition & Development Co-Ordinator will be expected to manage the full recruitment lifecycle including onboarding, internal talent development and retention, supporting the development of colleagues and delivery of training plans, be the owner of the LMS for the business and ensure the system continually supports driving talent retention through engaging updated solutions.
Key Responsibilities of the Talent Acquisition & Development Co-Ordinator:
- Work with internal colleagues to understand the needs of the business and provide recruitment and training input
- Create, review and maintain job descriptions ensuring these remain up to date
- Create, review and manage recruitment advertising and agency information, ensuring 100% accuracy and relevance of information
- Create, review, collate and continuously update the LMS and content
- Produce material to support the LMS, including the creation of self-paced/managed role specific learning
- Support the hiring manager in all aspects of recruitment and selection
- Create, review and implement policies and procedures in relation to talent acquisition
- Design and implement targeted learning and development programs aligned to business objectives
- Support training delivery on aspects of job roles and HR
- Collation of data and information to produce statistics and reports;
Skills & Experience Required:
- Degree preferred but not essential
- Experience: 3 Years minimum within the same or similar role
- Experience within the Technology sector (would be a distinct advantage) with a focus on talent development, recruitment & selection
- Computer literate in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, CRM and other online systems across multiple platforms
- High attention to detail and accuracy in all aspects of the job role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Competent in your ability to multi-task and adapt to varying customer requirements
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport and relationships
In return, the Talent Acquisition & Development Co-Ordinator can expect;
- Competitive Salary (£35,000 - £40,000 DOE)
- Pension & Health Cash Plan
- Company outings
- Free healthy snacks & lunchtime gaming
- Excellent working environment, with fantastic career opportunities within a growing company
Don’t miss out on this exciting Talent Acquisition & Development Co-Ordinator position!
Simply submit your CV with a Covering Letter confirming your current salary and how you match the role criteria, via the button shown, and we’ll be in touch.
Keywords: Talent Acquisition, Recruitment, Resourcer, Recruit, Learning & Development, L&D, Training, HR, Human Resources, Onboarding, Retention, Employee, Solihull, Birmingham
This vacancy is being advertised by Net-Recruit.
- Human Resources
- L&D Strategy
- Training Delivery
- Talent Acquisition
- Talent Management