Talent Acquisition - BTGJP00001306
Title: Talent Acquisition Specialist
Duration: 6 Months Initially
Rate: £250 UMB-LTD // Inside IR35
This role will focus on end-to-end recruitment delivery, which encompasses both internal and external hiring. They will partner with the business, TAM's and TAS's to provide a consultative and professional recruitment service within their designated focus area, under one of the three pillars (Commercial - Technical - Enterprise) and may be aligned to specific CFU(s)
They will work with various recruitment teams to deliver an effective and robust recruitment service, including new hire team, marketing and attraction, graduate, volume and international recruitment teams
- You will be responsible for full end-to-end recruitment delivery. This includes but is not limited to CV sifting and benchmarking, phone screening, hiring manager and agency briefings, advertising, sourcing/headhunting, interview co-ordination, salary and offer negotiation, onboarding
- You'll serve as trusted advisor to hiring managers, providing a remarkable service focusing on ensuring both internal and external hiring is executed quickly and effectively, matching the best internal and external candidates to the right roles.
- This role will require you to develop a deep understanding of the requirements of your specialist area, having a good view of the internal and external market/competition and being able to provide a great service to hiring managers and candidates.
- Ensuring roles are advertised in an interesting and appealing way, to ensure we recruit the best talent, advising the hiring manager of the best route to market and ensuring all advertising follows guidelines
- Manage all candidate applications carefully, in line with the clients policies and processes
- Maintain governance around recruitment policy and ensure the business are making robust and evidence-based decisions, which will include working with the redeployment team
- Work with and maintain the recruitment system with a high level of data integrity
- Advise on which assessment methods and tools to use depending on the requirement, and availability within assessment suite
- Develop sourcing and attraction plans to ensure a healthy pipeline of quality candidates, working with the marketing team when required to support with the design and implementation of campaigns
- Achieve key metrics for the role, this includes but is not limited to 80% direct hiring on external vacancies, hiring manager NPS and time to hire targets
- Manage 3rd parties and preferred suppliers, where necessary
- Attending external networking opportunities to enhance own knowledge and experience.
- Utilise recruitment network to support own development and enhance knowledge of recruitment outside of your designated area.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'