Job Title: Talent Acquisition Advisor
Duration: Until 28/10/18 ( Mat Cover - extension possible)
Your new Company
My client are an international pharma company looking for a Talent Acquisition Advisor to join their team immediately. My client are based in the heart of Hoddesdon with the local shops only a short bus ride away, they provide their workers with a daily shuttle bus to and from the station to ensure a smooth and relaxing journey to work! They also offer flexible working and hold regular food and sports days in their communal area. For those who are into fitness they also have an onsite gym!
Your new Job
As a Talent Acquisition Advisor you will be responsible for understanding the business needs and strategizing accordingly to meet these needs, this will include developing strategies to effectively source talent, reaching out to the relevant resources and vendors to meet these needs whilst ensuring you are managing these relationships. You will also be required to build prospect pools, pre screen and interview your candidates and create effective sourcing and recruitment campaigns in response to the clients needs
Skills you need to succeed
- At least 6 years of recruiting/staffing experience required, preferably in a large, matrixed organization
- An independent thinker who can work with minimal supervision while developing creative solutions to complex problems which arise during the recruitment process.
- Experience with direct sourcing and qualification of candidates, including use of the Internet, conducting telephone and on-site interviews utilizing behavioral-based interviewing techniques required.
- Experience recruiting in a fast paced - high volume environment is required.
- Requires thorough knowledge of recruiting/staffing database systems (experience using Taleo a plus).
- Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology industry recruiting experience, primarily in the Research and Development functions, is a plus.
- Global recruiting experience is also a plus.
- Behavioral based interview certification is a plus.
- Demonstrated success in use of social media such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc...to drive company branding as well as source and drive candidate pipelines desired.
Agency and Corporate recruitment experience desired.
What this opportunity will do for you
My client offer an array of benefits for their workers, this includes
- Free parking
- Shuttle buses to and from the station
- Onsite gym
- Subsidized canteen
- A selection of events held internally throughout the year
- Flexible working
If you're looking for your next step up in the media communication world working for a highly reputable pharma company then this is the role for you!
Kelly Services are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this job.
#TalentAcquisitionAdvisor #Recruitment #Hoddesdon #Pharmaceutical #Recruitmentjobs #TAjobs