The focus of this Talent Acquisition role is to own and manage the end to end recruitment process for live/immediate roles within designated function/s, to deliver an exceptional experience for both candidates and hiring managers.
My client are a reputable FMCG business.
In this Talent Acquisition Advisor role, your primary accountabilities will be to:
- Own the relationship with active Hiring Managers within the designated function/s.
- Own and manage the candidate relationship for all active roles. Ensure candidates receive timely updates and feedback, to ensure a great candidate experience.
- Dock in with the Strategic Resourcing Specialist to establish where there are developed pipelines of external talent to leverage, and where additional pipelines are required.
- Manage internal and external recruitment activities, placing priority on filling key roles in line with agreed processes and Service Level Agreements.
- Conduct hiring manager briefing calls to fully understand sourcing and screening requirements.
- Provide insights to positively influence and expedite the recruitment process.
- Leverage sourcing methods to source candidates where there are no existing pipelines. Utilise multiple channels, including but not limited to social channels, networking, direct sourcing, internet recruiting, data mining, advertising, employee referrals, competitor contacts and third party vendors /partners.
- Manage requisitions and candidates through the applicant tracking system, ensuring data integrity and accuracy at all times.
- Conduct screening against role requirements
- Communicate the company's employment value proposition to prospective hires, to ensure strong conversion from application to hire.
- Ensure compliance with global and local recruitment policies.
- Manage own operational dashboard and assign requisitions to self within the system on a daily basis.
- Input into local projects as required
Measures of Success in the Talent Acquisition Advisor role
- Clear demand plan for the function/s
- Strong partnerships with the Strategic Resourcing Partner, Hiring Managers, Candidates and HRBP's.
- Time to offer made the function/s.
- Candidate and hiring manager satisfaction against live roles in the function/s.
- Improved quality of hire for the function/s
A great opportunity to work for a renowned FMCG company, based in Kingston upon Thames.