Founded in 1976, Travelex has grown into far more than just travel money. We also process and deliver foreign currency orders for major banks, travel agencies, supermarkets, hotels and casinos, as well as distributing large quantities of foreign currency banknotes for customers including central banks and international financial institutions. We also play a hand in the money transfer and international payments spaces. Want to get involved?
About the role
The Talent Acquisition Administrator contributes to the overall success of the Talent Acquisition (TA) team by providing a high level of customer service and quality throughout the recruiting process. Responsible for ensuring that the hiring process runs smoothly end to end; from efficiently scheduling interviews to greeting candidates, through to assistance with offers and onboarding, and managing and owning the administration of candidate information within the Applicant Tracking System (ATS). TA Administrators interact with Head of TA, TA Partners, Hiring Managers, and potential candidates so must be customer centric and have remarkable attention to detail.
- To be responsible for the timely production of offer letters, contracts of employment and hire packs for candidates.
- Own, manage, and accurately enter sensitive candidate data and manual records into the ATS, HR Information System and payroll system as required.
- To ensure that all new joiners have the satisfactory right to work and evidenced documentation.
- To be a single point of contact for our candidates post offer and pre joining Travelex.
- To be a point of contact between the candidate, hiring manager and background checking resources
- To ensure that new colleagues within Travelex receive a positive new hire experience via effective communication, timely pre-employment checks and successful on-boarding.
- Assisting with the review of applications, scheduling interviews and supporting the candidates throughout the recruitment process.
- Arranging assessment days, booking venues, printing relevant materials and taking notes as required.
- Managing the recruitment Workday (ATS) inbox, ensuring queries are responded to in a timely manner.
- Liaising with both internal and external stakeholders to either provide support or respond to queries.
- Advertising of all jobs (performing weekly job board reviews, renewing or removing certain vacancies in line with current live roles
- Support social media and publicity efforts to attract talent.
- Maintain regular reports to track and communicate candidate and role status.
- Recommend process improvements to streamline hiring processes and improve the candidate experience.
- Manage multiple tasks concurrently, professionally, efficiently and follow through on multiple work initiatives at one time.
- Be an ambassador for the team at all times.
- Other duties as assigned.
Role Specific Experience & Skills
- Administration experience
- Experience of working in a customer orientated environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills with an ability to juggle several priorities
- An ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- A great team player who can also work autonomously
- To take initiative and maintain a cool head under-pressure.
- A confident telephone manner
- Be an ambassador for the team at all times
- Previous experience in an administrative role (ideally as part of a recruitment team)
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) - Workday preferred.
- A natural communicator both face to face and on the phone
- Adaptive to a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Strong computer literacy in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Outlook
General Experience and Personal Qualities
- A can do and positive attitude
- A high degree of personal and professional integrity and is astute
- Passion for delivering exceptional customer service - and a willingness to go beyond to develop best ion class solutions wherever possible
- A fast thinking diligent individual, who is keen to work in a vibrant ever changing environment
- General Administration
- Recruitment Process
- Talent Acquisition