Talend Developer is required by a Global Investment Bank.
You will have the following skills / experience:
- Experience in Talend products (DI, ESB)
- Hands on experience in integrating Talend with Spark and Big Data components
- RDBMS - Oracle / DB2 / SQL Server
- Quick learner of new tools and technologies
- Good working knowledge of Script based programming languages e.g. Bash, Korn
- Knowledge in Python is a plus.
- Talend certification is a plus
- Agile Experience
Talend Developer with strong analytical and technical ability with 4-6 years of experience in Talend and Talend related products, and database DB2 and Oracle. Able to work independently and having good communication skills.
- Responsible for developing business driven, data transformation processes as well as the design, development and test data transformation processes
- Perform the tasks of Coding, Unit Test and Integration Tests as defined within the Software Development Guidelines to an acceptable level of quality
- Provide estimates for solution specification, technical design and development work
- Able to address production issues (L3 Support)
- Good communication skills
- Provide updates and work status to the project manager.
Please call or send your now for more details, this is an URGENT role!!!