Premiere Personnel are currently recruiting for Tail Lift Technicians on behalf of one our Manchester-based clients.
The role will primarily include:
- To service and repair tail lifts
- Must be LOLER qualified and experienced.
- Inspect vehicle on arrival and prepare a list of parts and then report to the Manager.
- Work will be largely mobile but difficult jobs will be brought into the workshop
- Identify the parts from the parts catalogue and provide parts numbers for the Manager/Foreman to order the parts.
- Inform the Foreman/Manager of the length of time the job is likely to take.
- Assess H&S issues related to the job and speak to foreman/manager about issues that you feel you need resolved before starting the job.
- Follow company H&S procedures.
- Wear PPE as appropriate. Keep your PPE safe and replace as appropriate.
- Be aware that you are responsible for your own H&S and that of others.
- Keep work area clean and tidy.
- Job sheets should be ongoing.
- This is a non-exhaustive list of duties and you will be required to do anything reasonable that is asked of you
£12.50 - 14.50+ p/h dependant on experience
Monday to Friday 08:30 - 17:00
If you have the relevant experience and skill set for this position, please forward your CV to the Premiere Personnel Recruitment Team.
Premiere Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Premiere Personnel Ltd is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job