- Our client has reached and sustained an enviable level of quality and service.
- Part of a global group, their reputation for innovation has ensured their strong position.
- Business growth combined with the organisations commitment to further reinforce its market leading status, has created an opportunity for a Tactical Purchasing Specialist at one of their locations.
At this site, you'll enjoy the challenge of playing an important role in the realisation of products for global customers. But you'll also encounter opportunities to expand and develop your skills in a way that's quite simply unrivalled anywhere else. Because their purchasing professionals never stand still. You'll experience a wide variety of challenges throughout the function, as you hone your expertise along a broad career path.
- Working as part of the Tactical purchase team, you will be responsible for the timely materialisation of items under their control to satisfy the needs of operations along with the daily management, control and monitoring of their portfolio of parts and suppliers.
- The second part of the role is to support the Tactical Purchasing Manager, with inventory management for a large range of purchased material required to fulfil a number of different type of customer orders.
- This work will include analysing, investigating and updating the ERP (SAP) system, to ensure that material is purchased in line with the company stocking policy.
- Prior work experience within a technical focused purchasing role
- CIPS qualification would be preferable but not essential
- Experience using SAP
- Good Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel and Outlook) - strong excel essential
- Ability to prioritise workload and manage work pressure
- Excellent communication and influencing
Expion: Our manufacturing and Purchasing recruitment brand is well respected for the high quality of work we have delivered for both clients and candidates. Our in-depth knowledge of manufacturing & purchasing recruitment across core sectors enables us to provide expert advice based on experience and to give you the best access to blue chip client vacancies.
To apply for the role, please send your CV and full salary details, quoting ref JDTPS, preferably by email to Expion.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'