Are you a fantastic team manager with a passion for design? Dedicated and enthusiastic but lacking challenge in your current position? If the answer is YES our client are recruiting and they want to hear from you.
Due to continued success and growth, our client are now looking to recruit a Tactical Design Team Manager to join the team at the Volkswagen National Learning in Milton Keynes.
What will I be responsible for?
As a Tactical Design Team Manager, you will manage a team of designers to ensure timely implementation of engaging, cost efficient and highly effective blended learning interventions that deliver the necessary performance levels within the dealer network.
In order to ensure learning effectiveness and a demonstrable business impact, the design of these learning interventions are underpinned by the principles and methodologies of both evaluation models and the Training Foundation’s Training Accreditation Programme™ (TAP). Daily tasks will include:
- Management of the design function (Prospectus or Tactical) ensuring that all team members deliver to set objectives and the expected behaviours
- Manage the efficient and effective scheduling of all training requirements to ensure the achievement of successful qualifications targets
- Ensure that all reporting, financial management and budget control is completed in line with client requirements at all time
- Estimating design time on projects and then monitoring this accuracy
- Act as a champion for best in class blended learning design by monitoring learning design and integrating appropriate developments.
Who are our client looking for?
As the ideal Tactical Design Manager, you will have strong people management skills and be focused on delivering objectives and targets. You will also require:
- Experience of stakeholder management
- Excellent problem solving/decision making skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Empathy with people and desire to assist them achieve their career and learning aspirations
- A confident communicator who is articulate and can create and maintain links with multiple stakeholders at different levels
In return for your hard work as a Tactical Design Team Manager, you will be entitled to a competitive basic salary and a great range of benefits including:
- Company Car
- 25 days annual leave
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role ofTactical Design Team Manager, we want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest!
- Learning and Development
- Trainign Design
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'