Tableau Developer AWS SC cleared
Tableau Developer | AWS | SC cleared
Tableau Developer required by rapidly growing consultancy that provides services to the Home Office. This role will work across a wide range of projects related to data migrations, entity matching solutions and data pipelining using the latest cutting-edge technology.
Due to the nature of the role candidates will require current SC clearance.
- Design, develop, test and implement operational/analytics reports, scorecards, benchmarks and executive level dashboards in Tableau
- Collaborate with User Researchers and Interaction Designers, project stakeholders and support partners to identify needs and goals
- Publish, batch and customise interactive reports and dashboards using Tableau server
- Create complex formulas and calculations within Tableau to meet business rule needs
- Assume an active role in quality assurance (QA) for Tableau dashboards by providing unit/integration testing support, attending team meetings and preparing documentation
- Conduct tuning of Tableau Server dashboards to minimise the data and render refresh
- Assist in developing Tableau best practices; including development, governance, maintenance and troubleshooting
- Various Tableau versions through to latest 2018.x versions
- Tableau advanced
- Tableau repository, TABCMD, TABADMIN commands
- Working securely within public cloud (AWS) environments
- DW-BI Skills; Data modelling and writing complex SQL queries
- Scripting experience in one of the following: PowerShell/Python/Bash
Please apply to this role for further details.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'