Tableau Consultant - Media and Publishing Company
£350pd, 10 month contract
Tableau, Tableau consultant, Tableau engineer, data, data visualisation, SQL, Python, AWS, Amazon
Building up Tableau visualisations within the Cloud Metrics initiative for both prototypes and final products, and working with the team to complete the data ETL pipelines.
Build prototypes of Tableau Dashboards based on initial requirements Work with stakeholders and the development team to validate the prototypes. Once prototypes have been validated, construct the final version of Tableau Dashboards and maintain them. Manipulate and link different data sets as required Extract Data from various data sources (DBs, business systems etc)
- Strong analytical skills, mathematical fluency, and programming abilities
- Proficiency in SQL and Tableau are essential, NoSQL, Python (inc. Pandas) is a plus
- Track record in working with various data storage solutions such as influx DB, Mongo DB, PostgreSQL and Amazon S3 is preferable.
- The ability to retrieve data from APIs is a plus
- Excellent understanding of the end-to-end components like data storage, cloud computing, interfaces and visualisation
- Proven ability to hit the ground running
- Outstanding interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and planning skills
- Collaborative and flexible working style
- data visualisation
- Tableau consultant
- Tableau engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'