We are looking for a TA for this Year 5 class starting after the February Half Term 2018. West London, 2 form entry school in the Borough of Hillingdon.
- Working as a general TA in Year 5.
- After February half term start.
The ideal candidate:
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience working as a TA (at least 3+ months)- this is essential.
- Be adaptable and flexible in working practices and the ability to know when to use initiative.
- OFSTED 'good.'
- A 2 form entry school centered at the heart of the community.
How to apply:
To apply for this position, please send your CV ASAP to consultant dealing with this role- Lisa Ryan.
We are currently working with numerous vacancies so if this position is not quite for you please do send us your CV to discuss other opportunities more suitable to your requirements.
- "TA" "teaching assistant" "year 5" "ks2" "Hillingdon" "general TA" " teachers assistant" "classroom helper" "classroom support" "teaching" primary sc
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job