This school is rated Good by Ofsted, and they have an outstanding leadership team. This is an engaged school with strong community relationships and they work very well alongside the parents.
They have strong transition programme, this not only benefits the nursery to primary and primary to secondary transfers but the older pupils who are preparing for their next steps outside of the school.
About the role:
* Supporting children in a key stage 2 classroom
* Helping the class teacher to differentiate lessons when necessary
* Creating resources and assisting with day to day classroom needs
* Working in small groups or 1:1 sessions with students of varying needs
* Working Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, all day
About the School
* Rated 'Good' by Ofsted
* Outstanding Leadership Team
* All through, co-educational academy
* Fantastic transition programme between phases
* Strong behaviour policies that are supported across the school
* Calm and Orderly feel throughout the day
The benefits of working with Monarch Education are:
* Life works employee benefits programme
* Guaranteed work scheme *
* Opportunity to work in and develop relationships with local schools
The successful candidates will have:
* Calm and patient
* Teaching Assistant experience
* SEN experience, especially working with pupils with language and/ or memory needs
* Able to work with the teacher to make the lessons more accessible
To be considered for this role, you will need to:
*Have a right to work in the UK (A Valid Visa)
* Ideally have NVQ Level 2 or 3 in supporting teaching and learning but considerable experience in place of this is welcome as well!
*Two recent child based references and relevant DBS/Police checks
*GWS is at the discretion of the consultant, based on client feedback.
If you think this is the next step in your career, then please send your CV to Sarah Hadfield at or alternatively call .
We are committed to providing equal opportunities for all candidates as well as adhering to strict Safeguarding procedures. Each individual is assessed on merit alone. Your application will be subject to a minimum of 2 suitable references and an enhanced DBS check
- teaching assistant
- key stage 2
- learning support assistant
- primary TA
- learning fascillitator